Studying God’s Word Daily
IF:Equip is designed to provide practical tools and resources that will help you to know God and give Him away to others. It’s what all of us were created to do, and our studies are aimed to equip you to live it out.
Every IF:Equip Study Includes:
- Practical lessons and teaching to help you know more about who God is.
- Short video commentary about each day’s lesson.
- An opportunity to reflect and respond to what you’ve learned.
Three Ways to Participate in IF:Equip:
- Purchase the study book from our Shoppe.
- Sign up for our daily emails so you have a reminder and accountability to do each day’s lesson, as well as a link to watch the video that accompanies each lesson.
- Download the IF:Gathering App to engage with other participants and take the study on the go with you.
What’s Current with IF:Equip:
Join us as we dive into a six-week study on the most foundational question of our faith: Who is Jesus? In the Gospel of Mark, Jesus invites all kinds of people to follow Him. And that’s what we’ll be doing, too—following this man Jesus. No other person has changed the world more. And He did it in just three years.
Mark is the perfect Gospel to start with if you’ve never studied Jesus before. It’s fast-paced and to the point. In the first half of his book, Mark asks, “Who is this Jesus?” So that’s what we’ll be asking, too. Who is Jesus? Who did He claim to be? Why was His teaching so profound? How did His actions reveal who He was? And why was the watching world so threatened by Him?