Who has God placed in your life to help shape you into who you are today? Mothers may look different to each of us, but whether blood-related or a sister-in-Christ, we all have women God has placed in our lives to help nurture, encourage, and strengthen us to become all that God has purposed us to be.
Let’s show our moms, grandmas, and mentors our appreciation for all that they do for us with our 2021 Mother’s Day Gift Guide!
Get mom a few pieces she can use to make her home a space that’s filled with truth. These pieces can adorn her walls, coffee table, or couch!
- First 15 in Print: Heart Devotional
- Jenessa Wait This Family is Set Apart Print
- Modern Word Matthew 28:20 Blanket
Get mom a few fun pieces for when she’s out and about. We think any one of these pieces will quickly become her new favorite iem to grab before heading out the door!
- Elevate Mid-Sized Zipper Bag
- Anthem A Little Something Blue Kimono
- Interwoven Collective The Mini Makeup Bag
- BYTAVI Tie Dye Slub Dress
- Dear Heart Unconditional Necklace
Help her cultivate slow mornings by giving her everything she needs to journal, read, and pray.
- IF:Shoppe Bookmark
- The Daily Grace Co. Mug
- Ruth Chou Simon’s Truthfilled Study
- Plan to Pray The Yearly Prayer Planner
We love these sweet gifts, and your wallet will, too. All of these items are under $25 and are sure to bring a little joy to your the important women in your life.
- Bright Waters Mother’s Day Card
- Kris-10’s Creations I Thank My God For You Boxed Notes
- The Lip Bar Girlboss Lipgloss
- You be You by Jamie Ivey
- IF:Shoppe Conversation Cards
Every piece in this gift guide comes from companies we know and believe in. Thank you for supporting the brands that help us continue in our mission to disciple a generation.