I’m Hosting a Small Gathering- What do I need?
Friends we have heard from so many women that heard the call to gather some women in your local context to watch the IF:Local livestream, but there are just too many details or it is too late to get it together.
Please hear us loud & clear: It is not too late to host a small IF:Local gathering! Here is everything you need to join a generation of women that believes God at His Word- that He called us to our places and will use us for His glory and for the good of His people. We have seen God move in incredible ways already and believe it was only the beginning. We will come together around the world on February 6-7, 2015 in a spirit of humility and unity to pray that God will work in even greater ways.
1. Register your event as a PRIVATE gathering. Here’s how to use our registration system.
2. Determine your schedule.
Depending on your audience, you may have the flexibility to start live at 2:00 PM Central. Some of you do not, and as a host it would be best if you started after business hours. You can choose.
– Watch IF:Austin live. Here’s the schedule.
– Watch the livestream on a delay. Here are examples of how others are streaming it on a delay.
3. Send out the link to your friends to register. Here are the best resources to communicate what this is.
- Vision video
- Vision Flier
- “What is IF?” Informational Packet
4. Read the Leader’s Guide & the 2015 Event Guide.
5. Download & print conversation cards.
6. Equip your attendees:
– Tell them to bring their Bible & a journal
– Provide them with the attendee guide online or print it
6. Join us February 6 & 7!