We hear so many stories of women, like yourself, surrendering to God. Despite the challenges, they are not looking to us but realizing that they are apart of a bigger story and taking responsibility for the people around them. And in return, women are displaying God’s glory to their communities and living for the good of others.
These are the women we want to join us this September 13-15 for the IF:Local Leader Gathering in Orlando, Florida.Registration is open
, but we recognize that the ticket price of $325 is prohibitive. We are offering 5 scholarships to women who desire to get further equipped in making disciples.
Do you or another leader you know fit that description?
Here are the details:
- May 19-24 we will accept story submissions
- You can tell your own story or nominate a friend by telling her story
- May 25-31 you will have the chance to vote on the stories submitted
- For us to determine who gets a scholarship is almost impossible, so you will be asked to recruit your IF:Local women, friends, and family to vote and send you to the gathering.
- The 5 stories that receive the most votes will get their IF:Local Leader Gathering registration fully compensated (valued at $325)
- Winners will be announced at 11:00 AM Central on Monday, June 1st
(Please note: airfare and hotel room not included)
Share your story or another’s story
and return on Monday, May 25th
to find out how to involve other women in your community to participate in this investment into your leadership.In faith,
P.S. Registration is still open! Only 25 spots left. If you’ve thought that you want to take the next step with us, then join us this September 13-15. Register here.