The Art of Making Disciples
At IF:Gathering, we are all about making disciples who go and make disciples. In this five-week study, we provide a basic blueprint that helps women take practical steps toward building intentional relationships. Discipleship isn't a to-do list nor a program; we believe it is a weaving together of individuals' lives and stories, just like we're woven into this great redemption story. To help you get started, we present Jesus' call to discipleship and a basic cycle of what discipleship looks like.
Watch the Trailer
Woven: The Art of Making Disciples
Daily Reading Plan
- The Call Week One Day One
- Jesus Calls His Disciples Week One Day Two
- Why Make Disciples? Week One Day Three
- The Four Pillars of Discipleship Week One Day Four
- Story of Discipleship Week One Week One Day Five
- The Initiative Week Two Day One
- When Jesus Initiated Week Two Day Two
- Ways Jesus Initiated Week Two Day Three
- The Struggle to Initiate Week Two Day Four
- Story of Discipleship Week Two Week Two Day Five
- Start Something Week Three Day One
- Why Jesus Started Something Week Three Day Two
- Start Living Like Jesus Week Three Day Three
- The Struggle to Start Week Three Day Four
- Story of Discipleship Week Three Week Three Day Five
- Faithfulness Week Four Day One
- Why Jesus was Faithful Week Four Day Two
- Jesus’ Example of Faithfulness Week Four Day Three
- Struggle to be Faithful Week Four Day Four
- Story of Discipleship Week Four Week Four Day Five
- Results: A Backwards Mentality Week Five Day One
- Ways Jesus Viewed Results Week One Day One
- Ways Jesus Viewed Results Pt 2 Week Five Day Three
- The Struggle with Results Week Five Day Four
- Story of Discipleship Week Five Week Five Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
No reviews yet. Leave a review below!
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!