What the Women Saw
Discovering Jesus Through the Eyes of Women
Do women matter to the kingdom of God? Jesus was surrounded by both men and women during his ministry on earth. He saw, valued, and cared for women, and he still does today. Each one of us has a significant role.
What the Women Saw
Watch the Trailer
Daily Reading Plan
- What the Women Saw Introduction What the Women Saw Introduction
- Through the Eyes of Women Week One Day One
- Jesus Knows Your Name Week One Day Two
- Ask Week One Day Three
- Jesus Will Provide Week One Day Four
- How then do we live? Week One Day Five
- Your Honesty is Welcome Week Two Day One
- Stay Week Two Day Two
- Jesus Isn't Leaving Week Two Day Three
- Jesus Can Be Trusted Week Two Day Four
- How then do we live? Week Two Week Two Day Five
- Who am I? Week Three Day One
- There Are No Barriers to Jesus Week Three Day Two
- Power Belongs to Jesus Week Three Day Three
- Jesus for All Week Three Day Four
- How then do we live? Week Three Week Three Day Five
- What Can Separate You from Jesus? Week Four Day One
- Do We See People Like Jesus Did? Week Four Day Two
- Jesus Heals Week Four Day Three
- Reconciled to Reconcile Week Four Day Four
- How then do we live? Week Four Week Four Day Five
- Who was Mary Magdalene? Week Five Day One
- You Belong Here Week Five Day Two
- Jesus Offers Second Chances Week Five Day Three
- How to be a Loyal Friend Week Five Day Four
- How then do we live? Week Five Week Five Day Five
- Do We Trust Him? Week Six Day One
- There is Work to be Done Week Six Day Two
- You Are Empowered by Jesus Week Six Day Three
- Tear Down Walls Week Six Day Four
- Jesus Values You Week Six Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
This was so user friendly! It was sweet and short! The daily readings were a great treat and way to end the day for me reflecting on God. I love that I have learnt how God indeed values women. I love how I learnt so much more about God and how I was able to learn so much more on bible stories I had taken for granted. We used this for our church Women’s bible study and we all chose days that suited us in the week. Each session had on average 8 ladies. I thank my church for this opportunity. Thank you too IF Gathering for this. God bless. Amen. ❤????❤
Love this format and the ease of the accessibility of the material. Using a pdf version also allows for the material to be backed up on a drive to be accessed later without taking up space on a shelf. Love it!
Our Bible study group from church has been meeting weekly on Zoom for five weeks so far. We range in ages of late 50's to 80's. There are usually 8 - 10 of us. It has been WONDERFUL for us to meet and talk. This has been an amazing study and feeling so good to be together! Thank you!!
I just want to say how much I am enjoying the topic of this study, women in the word. I am doing this with my three daughters and I think it is important to share with them the value that Jesus put on the women in his life and that he treated them with respect and dignity at a time when it was not the norm. We have been a part of several churches that did not value women in a way that is honoring to God (there are many out there) so I appreciate being led by women to study women and their personal relationship with Jesus. Thank you.
This is a great study! I love the content and the thought provoking questions at the end of each day. The videos are also very interesting. This is a great length for a study. The readings are not so long nor are the videos. The length is perfect! Thank you for creating this study!
I have LOVED this study! It’s light enough for my transitional life right now, (packing/moving to a new area), but it can go deeper when I hv time with the leader guide. With my upcoming move, I’m also praying through doing a study in our new area using your materials. This is my 2nd study with IF, and I’ve enjoyed them so much I’ve shared the site with numerous friends. Please continue in your marvelous work and offering online resources. Thank you for all you do for us!
A winner all the way! I love the dynamic, straightforward approach of all the teachers in the videos. Ease of access to video content is a plus. I printed the PDF and created my own Bible study notebook. Thank you so much for putting the study together!!
I work for a Children's home in Arkansas and the girls in my house are 17 and under. They love the study, and we are in the middle of it together. We are all learning a lot and are enjoying the fellowship it gives us to do this study together.
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!