A Study of Proverbs
This study helps readers to harness Godly wisdom, not merely for head knowledge, but also for Godly living. Uncommon Sense makes the wealth of short sayings, contrasts, and metaphors found in Proverbs more accessible and applicable by dividing them according to the Greatest Commandment (heart, soul, mind, strength, love of neighbor).
Watch the Trailer
Uncommon Sense: A Study of Proverbs
Daily Reading Plan
- The Purpose of Proverbs Week One Day One
- How to Flourish Week One Day Two
- Virtues, Vices, and Value Week One Day Three
- Who Wrote the Proverbs Week One Day Four
- Wise Living: Day-to-Day Wisdom Week One Day Five
- Whole Hearts: Living with Heart Week Two Day One
- Teachable Hearts: Lean in and Listen Week Two Day Two
- Confessing Hearts: Coming out of Hiding Week Two Day Three
- Corrected Hearts: Ready for Feedback Week Two Day Four
- Soft Hearts: Put Down the Armor Week Two Day Five
- Soul Power Week Three Day One
- Soul Security Week Three Day Two
- Cling to the Life Preserver Week Three Day Three
- Soul Generosity Week Three Day Four
- Reflection: Assessment of the Soul Week Three Day Five
- Influencing Our Communities: The Strength of the Righteous Week Four Day One
- God's Fairy Tale: The Strength of Fulfillment Week Four Day Two
- The One God Approves: The Strength of the Humble Week Four Day Three
- Finding God's Rhythms: The Strength of the Diligent Week Four Day Four
- Finding Virtue through the Vices Week Four Day Five
- Deep Waters: The Mind Week Five Day One
- Dependence: Discovering Good Week Five Day Two
- Discernment: Speak Up or Shut Up Week Five Day Three
- Mouth Matters: Speaking Life Week Five Day Four
- New Songs: Taking Every Thought Captive Week Five Day Five
- Wisdom in Public: Justice and Mercy Week Six Day One
- Friendship as God Intended Week Six Day Two
- Wisdom During Conflict Week Six Day Three
- What You Leave Behind Week Six Day Four
- Wisdom Justified by Her Deeds Week Six Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
No reviews yet. Leave a review below!
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!