A Walk through the Basics of Faith
We will be teaching out of 1 John to help enhance your own understanding of the book. You will assign homework to the women you disciple and have them read through 1 John, looking for different themes. By having them read and reread the same book, we are helping train new believers to interact with the text and ask deeper questions, thereby imparting important Bible study skills.
Watch the Trailer
Seek First: A Walk through the Basics of Faith
Daily Reading Plan
- An Introduction to 1 John Week One Day One
- Made New: Circle Illustration Week One Day Two
- Ephesians 2:8-9 Breakdown Week One Day Three
- 1 John 1 Week One Day Four
- Fact vs. Feeling Week One Day Five
- 1 John 2:1-11 Litmus Test Week Two Day One
- The Promise of Eternal Life: Pen-in Bible Illustration Week Two Day Two
- Eternal Security: Pen Cap Illustration Week Two Day Three
- 1 John 2:12-29: Stay the Course Week Two Day Four
- Vital Signs Week Two Day Five
- 1 John 3:1-10: Christ is Ahead, Behind and In Between Week Three Day One
- The Why and How of Total Forgiveness: Roman Prison Illustration Week Three Day Two
- Relationship vs. Fellowship Week Three Day Three
- 1 John 3:11-24: Follow Christ, Forsake Cain Week Three Day Four
- Confession Week Three Day Five
- 1 John 4:1-6: Spiritual Battles Require Spiritual Help Week Four Day One
- The Source Week Four Day Two
- Who is the Holy Spirit? Week Four Day Three
- 1 John 4:7-21: Defining Love Week Four Day Four
- The Sweet Life: Chocolate Milk Illustration Week Four Day Five
- 1 John 5:1-12: In Christ, We Win Week Five Day One
- The Goal of the Christian Life Week Five Day Two
- Who is the Holy Spirit? Week Five Day Three
- 1 John 5:13-21: Final Charge Week Five Day Four
- Growth: Clicky Pen and Other Tips Week Five Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
No reviews yet. Leave a review below!
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!