A Tool for Sharing Your Story of Redemption
Do you desire for God to use you to communicate His love to those around you? One of the most powerful ways you can do this is through sharing your story of God’s redemption in your own life. We have created a simple, practical tool to help you see the narrative of God's work in your life. Then, together, we will practice communicating that story with others. You don’t want to miss this six-week experience!
Watch the Trailer
Redeemed: A Tool for Sharing Your Story of Redemption
Daily Reading Plan
- Week 1, Day 1 Week One Day One
- Week 1, Day 2 Week One Day Two
- Week 1, Day 3 Week One Day Three
- Week 1, Day 4 Week One Day Four
- Week 1, Day 5 Week One Day Five
- Week 2, Day 1 Week Two Day One
- Week 2, Day 2 Week Two Day Two
- Week 2, Day 3 Week Two Day Three
- Week 2, Day 4 Week Two Day Four
- Week 2, Day 5 Week Two Day Five
- Week 3, Day 1 Week Three Day One
- Week 3, Day 2 Week Three Day Two
- Week 3, Day 3 Week Three Day Three
- Week 3, Day 4 Week Three Day Four
- Week 3, Day 5 Week Three Day Five
- Week 4, Day 1 Week Four Day One
- Week 4, Day 2 Week Four Day Two
- Week 4, Day 3 Week Four Day Three
- Week 4, Day 4 Week Four Day Four
- Week 4, Day 5 Week Four Day Five
- Week 5, Day 1 Week Five Day One
- Week 5, Day 2 Week Five Day Two
- Week 5, Day 3 Week Five Day Three
- Week 5, Day 4 Week Five Day Four
- Week 5, Day 5 Week Five Day Five
- Week 6, Day 1 Week Six Day One
- Week 6, Day 2 Week Six Day Two
- Week 6, Day 3 Week Six Day Three
- Week 6, Day 4 Week Six Day Four
- Week 6, Day 5 Week Six Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
No reviews yet. Leave a review below!
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!