A Study on Friendship
In the beginning, God created a human. And in God's sin-free, beautiful world, only one thing was declared not good; that the human was alone. This isn't just the story of marriage; it's the story of humanity. We're made in the image of our God who exists in Trinity--God exists in divine community.
Not Alone: A Study on Friendship
Watch the Trailer
Daily Reading Plan
- What are friends for? Week One Day One
- Friends From the Beginning Week One Day Two
- Ants. Really? Week One Day Three
- The Tenacity of They Week One Day Four
- What a Friend Week One Day Five
- Jethro and Moses Week Two Day One
- David and Jonathan Week Two Day Two
- Ruth and Naomi Week Two Day Three
- Elizabeth and Mary Week Two Day Four
- Jesus, James, John, and Peter Week Two Day Five
- Humility Week Three Day One
- Discernment Week Three Day Two
- Transparency and Intimacy Week Three Day Three
- Empathy Week Three Day Four
- Intentionality Week Three Day Five
- Jealousy Week Four Day One
- Codependency Week Four Day Two
- When Friends Disappear Week Four Day Three
- Martyrs and Saviors Week Four Day Four
- Boundaries Week Four Day Five
- When Friends Fight Week Five Day One
- Quitting Comparison Week Five Day Two
- Intentional Conversation Week Five Day Three
- Reconciliation Week Five Day Four
- Forgiveness Week Five Day Five
- Ms. Manners Week Six Day One
- Gettin' Into Your Business Week Six Day Two
- Quality Time Week Six Day Three
- Fun! Week Six Day Four
- A Foretaste of Eternal Community Week Six Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
A beautiful study that will point you to Gods truth about authentic friendship as well as the value of community. With each session you are shown how God created you for this. To grow, serve, love and be loved in community. Our group benefited greatly from going through this study together!
Best girlfriend study. This study met our need for Christ centered connection. Our group was blessed by the deep vulnerable conversations and the study helped us bring it all back to Jesus.
Through this study, we were reminded that friendship is so much more than coffee dates and hang-outs! Biblical community and friendship how God-intended is a ministry to ourselves and a watching world and this study was the perfect encouragement and challenge of just that.
Not Alone allowed me to explore the importance of community and friendship through the Bible and in my own life. I was able to see how different types of friendships have challenged and shaped who I am today. Finishing this study has given me a new gratitude for the life long friends that God has placed in my life.
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!