Miracles of Jesus
A Study of What Jesus Makes Possible
In this study, you will spend time exploring all four Gospels of the Bible and discovering the ways Jesus healed, provided, calmed, and resurrected. Miracles of Jesus is about believing in the power of God who can accomplish anything. There’s nothing too big and there’s nothing too small for us to bring to him.
Miracles of Jesus
Watch the trailer
Daily Reading Plan
- Jesus, God of Gracious Condescension Week One Day One
- Life Interrupted Week One Day Two
- Ready, Set, Free Week One Day Three
- Saving Superwoman Week One Day Four
- Courage From the Margins Week One Day Five
- From Lord to Master Week Two Day One
- Look At Your Master Week Two Day Two
- Walking Nightmare Week Two Day Three
- Needy Disciples Week Two Day Four
- Who Deserves Grace? Week Two Day Five
- Authority in Teaching Week Three Day One
- Jesus Restores a Man Made in God's Image Week Three Day Two
- Desperate People Week Three Day Three
- Jesus Heals a Mute, Demon-Possessed Man Week Three Day Four
- Jesus Calls for Faith Week Three Day Five
- Life Abundant Week Four Day One
- Shattering Assumptions Week Four Day Two
- Resting in Jesus Week Four Day Three
- Only Hope Week Four Day Four
- Reckless Christ Week Four Day Five
- Kingdom Abundance Week Five Day One
- You Feed Them Week Five Day Two
- Jesus Nourishes Week Five Day Three
- Our Needs Met in Him Week Five Day Four
- Jesus Gives and Takes Away Week Five Day Five
- Jesus Conquers Death Week Six Day One
- Prepare for a Transition Week Six Day Two
- Jesus Has the Final Say Over Death Week Six Day Three
- Jesus Awakens the Dead Week Six Day Four
- The Most Glorious of Resurrections Week Six Day Five
- Jesus Empowers Us Week Seven Day One
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
We did Miracles of Jesus with a group of women at all different stages in their walks with Jesus. Every single one of us loved the study. We learned more about His miracles, but we also came to know His heart for us and His purpose in each of the miracles. Doing this study together allowed us to see miracles He’s doing in in our own lives and understand His abundance and desire to win our whole hearts above all else.
I though it was presented well. I love that the women used language that we could all understand and examples that pertained to everyday life.
I love the stories and teachings about where Jesus healed. And how we can do the same. God is the God of the impossible. I’ve seen it in my life and my daughters life. We serve an amazing God.
We are currently using the Miracles of Jesus study in a format we're calling Living Room Studies. So we have 6 different options (locations, time of day, etc) for women to choose from in order to participate. I've done more Bible studies over the years than I can count, and this is hands down my favorite so far! It has brought me back to the wonder of Jesus. And the format is right up my alley. I love that it's not a bunch of questions to answer. Instead, I am pointed to the Word, given a bit of instruction, then asked for a soul-searching response. I can't say enough about how much I love it!
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!