The Good Gospel
Understand the Greatest News You've Ever Heard
Whether you've walked with Jesus for thirty years or never understood who He even is--this study on the gospel is for you.
The Good Gospel
Watch the trailer
Daily Reading Plan
- The Good Gospel Introduction The Good Gospel Introduction
- We Need Good News Week One Day One
- Love Begets Week One Day Two
- Broken Week One Day Three
- The Eve in Us All Week One Day Four
- Week One: You + God Inventory Week One Day Five
- Comparing Apples to Eternity Week Two Day One
- Can we be fixed? Week Two Day Two
- Savior Needed Week Two Day Three
- Put the Shovel Down Week Two Day Four
- Week Two: You + God Inventory Week Two Day Five
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Week Three Day One
- Rescued Week Three Day Two
- The Gift of Grace Week Three Day Three
- What This Means for Your Future Week Three Day Four
- Week Three: You + God Inventory Week Three Day Five
- Now what? Week Four Day One
- He Really is the Way to Life Week Four Day Two
- Who are you now? Week Four Day Three
- Will God change His mind about me? Week Four Day Four
- Week Four: You + God Inventory Week Four Day Five
- Admitting Our Need for God Week Five Day One
- Surrender Week Five Day Two
- Transformed Week Five Day Three
- Life and Peace Week Five Day Four
- Week Five: You + God Inventory Week Five Day Five
- Fallen to Free Week Six Day One
- Thy Will be Done Week Six Day Two
- The Gospel Changes Everything Week Six Day Three
- The Rescued Help Rescue Week Six Day Four
- Week Six: You + God Inventory Week Six Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
I couldn’t stop taking notes while I watched the videos. Between the teaching videos and the study book, I felt like I had walked through every aspect of what the gospel means for my life and I can’t quit thinking about it. Loved this study!
It is compelling me to look more closely at this good gospel and how it applies to my life right now. I've been saved since my senior year college. That was 40 years ago. I'm still in love with Jesus.
I love leading the Good Gospel because it has given me the honor of serving the women in my life as a small group leader. My church has never asked me to lead a group, so for a long time I thought that I wasn’t qualified. However, my friends had been encouraging me to start a study so I decided to use the Good Gospel as our guiding content and start one in my home. I serve dinner to 10 of my girlfriends. Then we pray & dig into the word together through the study books. I’m in awe of how the questions are very deep & require us to be comfortable with getting vulnerable. It has created a space of safe transparency & intimacy. We all do a lot in our church & it has been so refreshing to remember the greatest story ever told. The one that brought us all together. Thank you for creating this! It has been a blessing to us & supported our respective roles & ministry. It has helped me see that I don’t have to be perfect or asked by the church to lead the women around me. I can create a space for God to move and that really blessed my soul.
The Good Gospel is so moving and powerful yet simple enough to do with busy schedules. My small group and I love how manageable the daily readings are, and we love the weekly videos! Such powerful women teachers!
It’s made the Gospel message very clear and understandable. It’s a good reminder for those of us who have walked with Christ many years as well as great for those seeking.
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!