Discover the Life of Jesus through the Gospel of Mark
Join us as we dive into a six-week study on the most foundational question of our faith: Who is Jesus? In the Gospel of Mark, Jesus invites all kinds of people to follow Him. And that’s what we’ll be doing, too—following this man Jesus. No other person has changed the world more. And He did it in just three years.
Watch the Trailer
Follow: Discover the Life of Jesus through the Gospel of Mark
Daily Reading Plan
- Introduction Week One Day One
- From Mark to the Roman Church Week One Day Two
- The Gospel of Mark Week One Day Three
- What Does it Mean to Believe the Good News? Week One Day Four
- Jesus’ Compassion Week One Day Five
- Forgiveness and a Feast Week Two Day One
- To Eat or Not To Eat Week Two Day Two
- The Sabbath Was Made For Man Week Two Day Three
- The Crowds, the Sick, and the Demons Week Two Day Four
- Twelve Disciples for Twelve Tribes Week Two Day Five
- Conflict On All Sides Week Three Day One
- Jesus the Storyteller Week Three Day Two
- Jesus the Storyteller: Part Two Week Three Day Three
- The Storm Week Three Day Four
- Jesus Goes to the Hopeless Week Three Day Five
- Two Daughters Week Four Day One
- A Parent's Grief Turned to Joy Week Four Day Two
- The Rejection of Jesus Week Four Day Three
- Jesus Sends Out His Disciples Week Four Day Four
- Keep Jesus on the Throne Week Four Day Five
- Rest for Your Soul Week Five Day One
- Seeing Jesus in the Storm Week Five Day Two
- Matters of the Heart Week Five Day Three
- Faith of a Gentile Week Five Day Four
- The Deaf Will Hear Week Five Day Five
- Spiritual Blindness Week Six Day One
- Forgetting the Miracle Week Six Day Two
- Jesus is the Messiah Week Six Day Three
- Take Up Your Cross Week Six Day Four
- Following Jesus Week Six Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
No reviews yet. Leave a review below!
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!