Every Good Gift
Living Generously in a Self-Centered World
We have a cloud of witnesses globally, nationally, and locally who provide incredible testimonies of generosity. Tethered to biblical accounts of giving, this six-session series with author and speaker Ann Voskamp explores examples of offering hospitality, time, money, spiritual gifts, and empathy to the glory of God.
Every Good Gift
Watch the trailer
Daily Reading Plan
- Open-Handed Hospitality Week One Day One
- Irresistible Hospitality Week One Day Two
- Lavish Hospitality Week One Day Three
- Inclusive Hospitality Week One Day Four
- Unconditional Hospitality Week One Day Five
- Surrendered Giving Week Two Day One
- We Are All Uniquely Gifted Week Two Day Two
- Why Your Gifts Matter Week Two Day Three
- Discovering Your Spiritual Gifts Week Two Day Four
- Using Your Gifts Week Two Day Five
- The Context of Giving Week Three Day One
- The Warnings of Giving Week Three Day Two
- The Heart of Giving Week Three Day Three
- The Power of Money Week Three Day Four
- Stewardship of Money Week Three Day Five
- A Time for Everything Week Four Day One
- Rhythms of Rest Week Four Day Two
- A Time for Compassion Week Four Day Three
- A Time to Lament Week Four Day Four
- A Time to Be Intentional Week Four Day Five
- Humility Week Five Day One
- Gentleness Week Five Day Two
- Patience Week Five Day Three
- Unity Week Five Day Four
- Heart Check Week Five Day Five
- Putting Generosity Into Practice Week Six Day One
- We Are Better Together Week Six Day Two
- Spiritual Giving Week Six Day Three
- Unifying Generosity Week Six Day Four
- Every Good Gift Week Six Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
This study was such a nice surprise! Usually I steer clear of “generosity” studies because they make me feel guilty for not doing enough. In “Every Good Gift” Ann Voskamp helped me unpack what generosity really is and how to look at everything I am and everything I have in a new way--as gifts I can be generous with. Excellent to do alone but probably even better with a group of friends.
The speakers were good and I enjoyed their presentations. The study was intense and long enough to make an impact on my life. It will be with me for a long time and has strengthened me.
Doing this study was perfect time given my church is currently doing a series on spiritual gifts. Her concept of being generous with your gifts is such a key to walking in faith for me. So this study is really hitting home!
I have done several throughout the years, I am currently studying Every Good Gift and it is amazing, I needed to be reminding in a selfish world that we have gifts to offer others and those small gifts of hospitality share God's love and grace
When my small group decided to do this study, I was skeptical of anything having to do with "giving" or "generosity". The Lord used this study to convict my heart and show me areas where I was hoarding when I should have been giving. Thank you, IF and RightNow Media, for going there and speaking hard truths where it's needed!
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!