An Advent Study
The season of Advent reminds us that a weary world waited to rejoice at the coming of Jesus. Behold: An Advent Study helps us focus on the significance of Christmas. The study guides us through Old Testament prophecy and New Testament fulfillment, demonstrating the faithful gifts of peace, healing, hope, and freedom that Jesus has given us. These gifts help us to wait well, with expectancy.
Daily Reading Plan
- Behold Introduction Week One Day One
- Jesus is Greater Than Evil Week One Day Two
- Jesus Is the Giver of the Spirit Week One Day Three
- Prince of Peace Week One Day Four
- Week One Reflection Week One Day Five
- Jesus Provides Healing Week Two Day One
- An Empathetic Healer Week Two Day Two
- The Restorative Healer Week Two Day Three
- God Heals the Brokenhearted Week Two Day Four
- Waiting on the Lord Week Two Day Five
- The Atonement of Jesus Sets Us Free Week Three Day One
- Jesus Is the Ultimate Passover Lamb Week Three Day Two
- Freedom for the Captives Week Three Day Three
- Freedom Now Week Three Day Four
- Reminders of His Freedom Week Three Day Five
- Jesus the Messiah's Kingdom is Everlasting Week Four Day One
- Jesus' Victory Over Death Week Four Day Two
- The Hope of the New Heaven and New Earth Week Four Day Three
- Future Glory Week Four Day Four
- Hope at Christmas Week Four Day Five
Study With Us On the Go
Get the IF:Equip devos in your inbox everyday.
What Women Are Saying...
Yes, this Christmas I have hope! But not in the circumstances I find around me: dreams dashed, jobless, friends saying an abrupt goodbye, evil looking like its won, chaos and disorder everywhere. And yet, I have hope in Jesus Christ, my Savior, in the promises of His everlasting Word! He's taught me in all this to hope in Him alone and not in the miracles He can do to fix the world around me. Thank you Jesus for hope!!!
THANK YOU to IF:EQUIP leaders and this community for another wonderful advent season! This study was invaluable to me. I love seeing the prophecies of God next to His fulfillments. I'm standing on the hope that Christmas brings - as was discussed today - grief is not the end of my story and I can co-exist with the good and the hard until Christ returns for me. Hallelujah.
This is a sweet study, especially for a time of suffering, to see the expectancy of hope in suffering.
Submit a Review
Let us know what you think!