IF:Citywide is happening soon! We’re going to share stories, lay blankets on lawns, and talk about Jesus for a night in your city on April 28th and we can hardly wait.
As we prepare for this event, we need you — friends who are on the ground in Dallas that believe in the vision and can help gather women across town — an IF:Citywide Dallas Street Team. We want you to be a part!
What is the IF:Citywide Street Team?
The Street Team is group of women committed to help spreading the word about IF:Citywide to women and churches and individuals across Dallas. The Street Team is a group of local leaders on the ground who like us, desire to bring together their city to share a meal and explore their faith.
As A Member of the Street Team, You Are Committed To:
- Praying for IF:Citywide
- Sharing information about IF:Citywide with your home church and a minimum of 4 other churches in the Dallas area
- Recommending and recruiting volunteers
As A Member of the Street Team, IF:Gathering Is Committed To:
- Providing all the marketing materials you need to spread the word about the event (Fliers, Email Templates, Shareable Socials, Etc.)
- Creating an IF:Citywide Facebook Group just for you, that will launch on Monday, March 21st, and will be a space for direct feedback and answers to questions
- Hosting a special leadership lunch in Dallas on the Thursday, April 28th
- Reserving 20 tickets for you to bring your people to be a part of IF:Citywide
- Giving you a free IF:Citywide t-shirt or hat
Will you join the IF:Citywide Street Team?
If you are interested in being a part, please sign up by Monday, March 21st at 12:00 PM Central.
If you know other women who will want to be a part, please share this with them.
Thank you so much for everything you do to gather, equip and unleash women! We are so grateful for you.
IF:Citywide Dallas FAQs
What is the purpose of the event?
To gather your people. Share a meal. And explore your faith.
What do I need to know about IF:Citywide?
We dream of women across Dallas gathering their neighbors, coworkers, and those that don’t know Jesus but want to hear more. Together, we’ll share a meal and explore what it means to follow Jesus in a safe, non-intimidating context where women can bring their questions and wrestle it out. We’ll share stories, ask questions, voice doubt, and hear from women with undeniable faith.
Where is the location for IF:Citywide?
Klyde Warren Park
2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway Dallas, TX 75201
What is the schedule?
5:00 pm – IF:Citywide Check-In Begins
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Dinner, Food Trucks, Lawn Game and Live Music
7:00 pm – 10:00 pm – IF:Citywide Gathering
What should I know about registration?
Registration for IF:Citywide will open March 31st. We will not charge a set ticket price but ask that you give what you can. One ticket is good for two admissions because we want each person to commit to bringing a friend who desires to explore their faith in Jesus. Our suggested donation amount is $25.
We can’t wait to see how God uses you and IF:Citywide in Dallas for His glory and the saving of souls. Let’s do this!