Hosts who are watching after February 24th, we are still on our knees for you, and we are still in it with you. We know that you are getting prepared and one of your main To Do’s is to build the program for your IF:Local. The following is a detailed outline of the program and length of each . These are approximate times as we are still in the process of editing these videos. However, we are within a minute or two, which we would call the margin of error! You can make a plan with the following information.
We have highlighted in BOLD the sections that we are requiring all IF:Locals to show as a part of their event. These are moments where Jennie and the team set vision, culture, and spirit in a way that was monumental for the live gathering. Trust us, these are key for setting the tone of your event and will just enhance the attendee experience. The rest of your schedule is up to you!
- Welcome & IF:2020 Vision – 12:00
- This includes the intro prayer video.
- The Reading of Romans 8 – 8:03
- Make sure if you don’t watch this video that you read Romans 8 out loud at your IF:Local.
- Jada Edwards (Romans 8:1-4) – 24:23
- Monisha’s Story – 4:30
- Noonday Video – 3:00
- Beth Moore w/introduction by Jennie Allen (Romans 8:9-11) – 61:00
- This is an approx. length of time with the addition of Jennie’s introduction of Beth.
- Jennie Allen’s Invitation to Pray and Accept Jesus Christ – 2:54
- Praise Dancing, Culture, & Vision of IF – 10:00
- This is an approximation as we are editing it down to make it most efficient use of time.
- The Good Gospel Trailer – 2:00
- Jo Saxton (Romans 8:14-17) – 21:42
- Severa’s Story – 7:00
- Racial Reconciliation Interview – 20:52
- Ruth Chou Simons (Romans 8:24-28) – 24:06
- Jennie Allen (Romans 8:5-8) – 39:20
- Bianca Olthoff (Romans 8:31-37) – 22:16
- Ann Voskamp (Romans 8:32) – 15:41
- Fight for Each Other (Compassion International) – 15:22
- Jill & Stuart Briscoe Video – 7:14
- Sadie Robertson Huff (Romans 8:39) – 23:16
- Interview with Luke and Daniel – 14:33
- A Vision out of IF:2020 & the Key Experience – 17:00
- This is an approx. length of time with the addition of women sharing the risky obedient step that they wrote on their keys.