We’re excited to be partnering with Compassion International this year at IF:2020. And we want you to join us! If you would like to receive informational packets and updates from Compassion for your IF:Local event, please fill out this IF:Local Host Opt-In Form.
Compassion would also like to gift each leader who completes the opt-in form a rose gold IF:Gathering pen! It will arrive with the packet you receive in the mail from Compassion before your IF:Local event.
Please note: If you are hosting live, it is too late to fill out the form to receive packets in time for the live event on February 7 & 8. There will be instructions on the Livestream during the event on how to partner, or you can visit Compassion.com/IF for more information.
If you are hosting a delayed event, you can still fill out the form to receive packets for your event.
COMPASSION PARTNERSHIP FAQS:
You should receive it the Monday prior to your event.
Materials in your box include:
- Sponsorship packets with pens included for your event. Each packet features a mom or caregiver and their baby who are available for sponsorship only at your event. The number of packets included is based on an estimated response from the projected attendance numbers.
- Table Top Sign to be placed at the location where attendees will drop off completed sponsorship forms (please note this location should be manned at all times as these forms will have sensitive personal and payment information on them and it’s critical that they be with a trusted individual at all times).
- 2 White envelopes – 1 to keep completed forms in for return shipment to Compassion and 1 for any unsponsored packets to be shipped back to Compassion.
- 2 Return shipping labels (on the outside of the box in a plastic sleeve). They are both the same.
- IF Pen – A thank you gift for you to keep for fighting for these moms and babies! Thank you – we couldn’t do this without you!
You can find an overview of the program at Compassion.com/IF.
As part of IF:Gathering 2020, there will be a presentation about this opportunity with Compassion on Saturday, February 8th. As an IF:Local leader, you play a key role in this opportunity for your attendees. Here’s what to do:
- Provide ushers to pass out packets during the presentation. As the Compassion presentation is coming to a close, each woman will be given the opportunity to respond by simply raising her hand to receive a child packet. If you are hosting a large event, you can use volunteers to pass out packets during the presentation. If you are hosting a smaller event, feel free to just have your packets available. Should you run out of packets, there will be a digital response option given during the event.
- Provide a trusted individual who can accept completed response forms onsite (this individual will have access to personal and financial information). Clear instructions on how to complete the sponsorship form will be given from stage. However, you will need to let your attendees know to whom / where to return their completed forms. Note: Compassion does take payment in the form of credit cards, checks and cash. If a check or cash is given with the completed form, please staple it to the form.
- At the end of each remaining session, please remind attendees where they should return any completed forms.
- Once the event ends, please fill out the PINK Event Report form (included) and follow the instructions on the event report. Be sure to return all completed sponsorship forms and unsponsored packets per the instructions on the event report.
We are so grateful you are interested in joining with us to fight for women who are fighting for their babies! If you have any questions about the shipment or this process, please contact Brook Black (Bblack@compassion.com). Thank you for participating in this wonderful opportunity to make an impact in our world and to create a bright future for these women and their precious babies.