IF:Gathering 2020 is less than one month away! We’re feeling the excitement and we know that you are, too. As you work to plan and prepare over the next four weeks, we wanted to share several resources that will help guide you through the weekend. Take a look at all of the new tools we have for you below:
- EVENT GUIDE – This guide is the rundown of what’s happening during the event (including the program schedule!) and what to expect. This resource is just for hosts and your leadership team. The Event Guide also includes the worship setlist, and we have a Spotify playlist you can listen to now to hear all of the songs you can expect to hear at IF:2020!
- ATTENDEE GUIDE – This guide is for you to give to your attendees when they arrive. We’ve created a mobile version, a version you can print on your home computer, or a version you can print professionally. Pick which one works best for you and your IF:Local!
- EMCEE TALKING POINTS – Use these emcee talking points for announcements and transitions between sessions. Feel the freedom to tailor them to your Local!
- CONVERSATION CARDS – We will use these cards in each of the three sessions. The number in the corner of each card indicates which session they are for. Put them in attendee bags or place them in their seats.
- SLIDES – Here are a few slides you can use if you’re hosting a large event. We’ll be dropping a few more in this same link leading up to the event (including a blank slide option)!
- 7-DAY COMMUNICATIONS PLAN – Our team put together this sample communications plan to help you continue promoting your IF:Local registration. Copy and paste these posts for social media or tweak them to fit your event!
- COUNTDOWN GRAPHICS – If you’re hosting February 7-8th then the countdown is ON! Use these countdown graphics on your social media account (applicable no matter when you’re hosting).
For the teens attending IF:Gathering or an IF:Local this year, we will provide special conversation cards tailored to them! We won’t have specific programming from stage just for teens, because this event is for them too. We believe that every speaker on the stage is applicable to them and we work to make sure that women of all ages and demographics are represented on the stage. The IF:Teen conversation cards, however, will allow them to discuss what they’ve heard using questions geared to their age and season of life. Their cards will be released January 24th.