We’re so excited that you’re hosting an IF:Military 1-Day event! Follow the instructions below to create your very own Canva graphic for your event. We can’t wait to see how God will work throughout your communities on March 28th!
- Head to canva.com and log-in with the username: firstname.lastname@example.org and the password: IFLocalLeadersRock.
- Find the “IF:Military 1-Day” folder on the left side of the browser. Be sure you’re under “Kali Willis’ Team” to find it.
- Click on the folder and select the template you want to edit – either “IF:Military 1-Day Story” or “IF:Military 1-Day Instagram”.
- Make a copy of the file you want to use by selecting the 3 dots in the corner of the graphic and selecting “Make a Copy”. This is very important!
- You will see a new file on your screen called “Copy of…”. Click on this file and begin editing. You can add in a new photo, change the location name, and add more details, if needed. Please do not change the fonts!
- Once you’re done editing, rename your file by clicking the title of your file next to the “Share” button at the top of the screen. Name your file the name of your local event.
- Save your image by clicking the “Download” button in the top right corner of the screen. Make sure your file type is a .jpeg. Now you can share your image on your social media!