At IF:Gathering 2020, we will have an attendee experience that we hope everyone can participate in. At the end of every event, we like to have a takeaway item that each attendee can use as a marker of what God did at the event and which also serves as a reminder of where He might be calling her to take a step of faith.
Keys will be used for this year’s attendee experience. During the final session, we will ask each attendee to write 1-3 words on their key.
What do hosts need to provide?
– 1 Key per person
– 1 thin Sharpie for every 2-3 people – they can share Sharpies between each other
We’ve included links to purchase below, but if you choose to purchase from your own source, be sure that the key is large enough to write on with a thin Sharpie pen. If you can’t find the larger-faced keys like we’ve found below, you can use another style of key, but we would suggest you also provide a sturdy tag such as this one that attendees can use to write on and attach to their keys.
– Amazon: 50 Keys for $26.00
– Amazon: 50 Keys for $30.00
– Key Craze: 10 Keys for $3.00
– Key Craze: 100 Keys for $30.00
Can’t afford keys? Here are some cost saving ideas:
– Start collecting! Everyone has extra house keys that have been lying around for months and years that they forget to dispose.
– Contact your local Home Depot, Lowes, or mom & pop hardware shop to see if they would donate uncut keys.
We will have more details on the instructions that we will give during the attendee experience in the 2020 Event Guide, releasing January 10th!