We are committed to reaching women in every city and every season of life to remind them of who Jesus is and of the calling of discipleship. One way YOU help us do that is through IF:Locals. IF:Locals are filled with all types of women in all kinds of seasons of life and we’re excited to highlight one type, IF:Military.
Being part of the military community is an honor, but logistically it means frequently moving, surviving lonely deployments, saying goodbye to friends and constantly starting over. The longing for authentic connection is ever-present and needed.
We want to link arms with women in every military community to remind them they’re not alone. We’re inviting all of IF:Military–active duty, spouses, reservists and retirees, serving in all branches and ranks of the US Military–to gather on on the same day this Spring.
On March 2nd, in military communities around the world, women will gather in homes and churches and community centers for IF:Military 1-Day.
What is it exactly?
- IF:Local gatherings in military communities on one day: March 2nd. A prayerful, worship-filled gathering of women.
- A chance to hear authentic, Scripture-based teaching from some of the most gifted Bible teachers.
- A time to connect with women on or near your post for for real, shoot-me-straight, let-your-guard-down conversation.
- A fresh kickstart to your year and spiritual growth.
What are my next steps if I AM MILITARY?
- Head to iflocal.com and look on the map for a blue dot representing IF:Military gatherings. If there’s one near you, click on it and sign up to attend!
- If you don’t see a blue-dot gathering near you, host your own! Keep it simple. Gather your neighbors and friends and invite them over to watch the live simulcast. Head here for hosting information.
- You also can find the women of IF:Military in their own Facebook group. Get connected by joining the group and searching for your Branch seal. There’s a coach for every Branch.
What are my next steps if I AM NOT MILITARY?
- Forward this link to someone you know who is. Whether they’re active duty, spouses, reservists or retirees. Let them know what’s happening with IF:Military and invite them to a part.