IF:Gathering is less than one week away and we’re so excited for all of the IF:Local gatherings happening around the world. As you think about gathering together for an IF:Table this month, we want you to bring your group together to watch IF:Gathering 2020! In lieu of our regular IF:Table content, we’d love to have you join us and women across the world for the live event.
Similar to your monthly IF:Table gathering, hosting an IF:Local takes very little prep work and is really about creating a welcome environment for women to feel known and loved. Simply invite a few women over, print out the conversation cards (just like you do for your IF:Table each month!), and make a plan for what you will eat together. You can provide snacks, a meal, or invite everyone to bring a dish to share. There’s no need to overcomplicate it; just come prayerfully and expectantly into the weekend, and let God take care of the rest.
Here are a few ways you can be a part of IF:Gathering 2020:
1. If you’re a regular IF:Table gatherer, you can host a Small Group gathering with your table. Can’t join us live on February 7th and 8th? You can also host anytime after February 24th!
2. If you’re a Military IF:Table, consider watching the livestream with us on February 7th and 8th, and then sign-up to host an IF:Military 1-Day on March 28th.
- Learn more about hosting an IF:Military 1-Day
- Sign-up to host on March 28th
- Sign-up to watch the livestream on February 7th and 8th
3. If you’re a college student, we’d love for you to gather your girlfriends and host an IF:College event.
- Learn more about hosting an IF:College gathering
- Sign-up to host
- Get the IF:College conversation cards
We don’t want you to miss gathering together on February 7th and 8th with the people God has placed in your community!