Happy Friday! We have prepared a few more key resources for you to help you plan and feel equipped for your IF:Local. There is one month (or more) left to prepare, which is more than enough time.
We invite you to review the following resources. They specifically speak to the checklist of essentials that hosts should have in order to gather women:
- Tech to watch the livestream or videos of the talks through Digital Access
- Attendee Guide (one for each attendee)
- Conversation Cards (one set for each discussion group)
- Play-Doh, this year’s Attendee Experience. Information can be found in the Event Guide below.
- Worship Music – If you’re not watching live, you may want to provide worship music.
- Attendee Guide :: This is to give to your attendees when they arrive. We’ve created a version you can print on your home computer, a version you can print professionally, and a mobile version that you can simply text to your attendees. Pick which one works best for you and your IF:Local! View the Attendee Guide>> here.
- Event Guide :: The Event Guide focuses a lot on the technology side of watching a livestream! It also includes the rundown of what’s happening during the event, the attendee experience, and what to expect. This resource is just for hosts and your leadership team. View the Event Guide>> here.
- Conversation Cards :: We will use these cards in each of the three sessions. They number in the corner of each indicates which session they are for. Put them in attendee bags or place them in their seats. Find Conversation Cards>> here.
- Worship Set List/Playlist :: If you are not watching live or you prefer to have live worship where you are, we provide you a set list of songs that we’ll be singing in Dallas to share with your worship team in the Event Guide. If you’re going to sing along with us, we invite you to start familiarizing yourself with the songs. Enjoy this Spotify playlist with the worship setlist here. We can’t wait to worship with you!
These resources are not created to inspire fear or frustration because of your lack of control. We link arms together and walk in the tension of faith and preparation, knowing that it’s all out of our control. Find peace today in surrendering your plans and desires to our faithful God. Gathering women always requires risk, but we want to remind you that He is worth it. Please share with us how we can pray for you here.
If you have any questions as you continue to get ready for your IF:Local, please reach out to our team at [email protected] or reach out to your state coach. Their contact info is available in the Host Guide.