Can you imagine if every woman in your church was discipled and then unleashed to go and make disciples?
The Discipleship Collective Church curriculum is a year-long resource created to equip your church for intergenerational life-on-life discipleship. We want to give you, the ministry leader, as well as your group of disciplers a toolbox of resources to help the women of your church live out your God-given calling to go and make disciples. Whether you assign each member of your group someone to disciple or they find someone on their own, this church program* sets you up with all the pieces you need including a leader guide, new lessons for each discipler to use every month, and promotional materials to be able to tell the women in your church to join in.
*This pilot program is for churches who are ready to launch this with us and only has limited amount of spots. By participating, you will be a part of an exclusive group of churches using this program for the first time and will have access to members of the IF:Gathering staff to provide feedback, suggestions, and work together to ensure this programs ultimately serves the Church well.
What Does the Church Curriculum Include?
For $199 you will receive:
- All 12 digital Discipleship Collective lessons for the members of your group.* Each lesson includes four key resources: one guide, one podcast episode, one activity, and one challenge.
- An invitation to a closed Facebook group where you will engage with members of the IF:Gathering team and other leaders using this church kit. This is your place to bounce ideas off each other, ask for advice, and provide encouragement!
- Access to an online dashboard (account) that has all of your resources in one place
- A digital leader guide explaining how to structure your program, how to get started, and what to discuss with your disciplers each month of the program
- An online media kit featuring downloadable files: slides, fliers, and bulletin inserts to help you promote the program
Disclaimer: Each account gives you licensing permission to print up to 50 copies of the materials. For needs above this number, please email [email protected] for permission. We ask for a donation to help offset these costs beyond 50 copies.
For your church
I just took had time to listen to the podcast. Seriously though, the podcast was SO encouraging!!!
Life is crazy... HE is able! I am so excited and ready to let HS show me how this will work!Nora Rippie
Got the email this morning with all the resources. Printed everything out; read through them; and listened to the Podcast. On Wednesday of this week, God showed me whom I was to disciple and opened up an "unexpected" way for us to be able to meet regularly.😀 Thank you Lord!Linda Smith
I just watched Jennie’s video teaching and am so inspired by the simplicity of discipleship —"BE.KNOW.GIVE." I just formed a growth group in my church and I’m looking forward to using this simple method with this group of women that God has entrusted to me.Annette Beseman