In our final day of this study, let’s recap what we’ve learned together:
- Change is possible, because the Holy Spirit works in us to transform the way we live.
- Spending time with Jesus changes you, because the more you know him and listen to him, the more you live like him.
- Confession breaks open the shame we live in and allows the Holy Spirit to set you free from it.
- The local church and the community you surround yourself with helps you keep fear at bay. We need each other as we grow in Christ together.
- Spiritual disciplines help you connect with Jesus and establish healthy rhythms.
- Perseverance is a necessity.
Today we celebrate! As we wrap up this study, let’s take some time to thank God for the work he’s done in your life and reflect on how you’ve grown.
Answer these questions below with gratitude:
What has God taught you recently?
How have you developed new rhythms in spending time with him?
What are you thanking God for in this season?